Caccia Birch House ~ Conference Venue
Palmerston North’s most conveniently located Historic Conference Venue
Within almost 3 acres of gardens bordering the Hokowhitu Lagoon, the peace and tranquillity of a country atmosphere is located in a prime residential suburb midway between the CBD and Massey University.
Conference Rooms & Rates
- Clients may hire the entire house exclusively or on a room by room basis.
- We have 5 elegantly decorated or rimu panelled rooms and 3 smaller breakaway areas.
- We offer half-day, full day and evening rates
- We provide the rooms set up as required – U-shaped tables, workshop at tables, boardroom or theatre Style chairs. (Tables unclothed; cloths are available upon request).
- We also have plenty of free car parking for approx. 50 cars on site and more a short walk away.
Presentation Equipment & Rates
- Most conference equipment can be hired in-house or from an outside contractor.
- Being a category 1 Listed Historic Homestead – some special conditions apply with regards to wall hangings etc.
There are two catering options available for conferences
- The Contracted in-house caterer can provide morning and afternoon teas, lunches, light meals and cocktail food. See Conference menu examples
- You may hire in your own caterer and / or DIY food and beverages.
- It is a requirement that you must hire the licensed kitchen facility for this purpose.
- All servicing and staff for self-catering would be your or the caterers responsibility.
- There is one kitchen and use is allocated on a “first booking” basis. The first booked caterer may be given the option of catering for subsequent bookings.
- Kitchen Information List
Caccia Birch House Venue Location
Contact Caccia Birch House
Telephone: (06) 357 5363
Fax: (06) 354 8265
5 minutes' drive to
- Massey University
- International Pacific College
- Central Business District / The Square (2km away)
- Motels and Hotels on Fitzherbert Ave
Walking Distance to
- Colonial Court Motel Harrington’s Motor Lodge
- Fitzherbert Regency Motel
- Victoria Esplanade Gardens
- Ongley Park
- Cricket Grounds
- Lido Swimming Complex
10 minutes’ drive to
- Palmerston North Airport
- Linton Military Camp